Devi speaks with MUA box founder Lidia Bonilla about breaking the taboo around using sex toys, sexuality and the single woman, and how embracing our “pleasure products” is a key component to our sexual empowerment as women.
In this episode find out:
* What the MUA box is, and why it is a game changer in the sex toy industry
* Changing public perceptions around sex toys
* Why Good Girls actually DO
* The keys to introducing sexual enhancement products to a reluctant lover
Lidia Bonilla is the founder of MUA, an intimate lifestyle company whose products fuse sensuality with functionality. She is the creator of the MUA box, a pleasure products organizer. MUA is the first adult brand to launch on Kickstarter, the world’s most popular crowd sourcing site and is set to be a game changer in the crowd sourcing sector. Prior to MUA, Lidia Bonilla worked with ‘naughty’ clients as a compliance and regulatory affairs expert.
Find out more about Lidia and MUA Box at:
Back MUA BOX on Kickstarter get your product by Valentine’s Day!
- Why You Should Support This Sex Toy Kickstarter Campaign (thegloss.com)
- The New Way to Hide Your Sex Toys (clutchmagonline.com)
- Kickstarter backs its first ‘adult’ product (dailydot.com)