Your Free Female Orgasm Guide Is Here!
Are you frustrated and unsatisfied with your orgasms?
Do you secretly fear there may be something “wrong” with you because you don’t orgasm during sex?
Do you feel restless, uneasy, irritable, and sense “something is missing” from your life?
Would you like to know more about your g-spot, female ejaculation, and the over 11 different orgasms for women?
Well you are not alone! According to recent stats:
- Over 70% of women have never had a vaginal orgasm, and 95% of women report feeling sexually dissatisfied
- 80% of men ejaculate within the first 2-7 minutes of penetration, and express a desire to last longer
- At least 70% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction
- 9 out of 10 couples report a desire for greater intimacy in and out of the bedroom
I find this absolutely unacceptable, especially considering how relatively EASY it is to have a different experience. All you need are the right “tools”.
I personally went from:
- NO orgasms during sex, EVER (not even during oral sex, because I was too afraid to let go, and felt too ashamed of my body to relax into the pleasure)
- Being mortified at the thought of talking to my partner during sex, I figured the less words I said the better, and hoped that he would interpret my moans and body language correctly (which they rarely do…sex is NOT the time to play charades)
- Not knowing where my g-spot was, or if I even had one
To my current experience, which is:
- I can have as many orgasms as I want, as often as I want, and whenever I want (anywhere from 5 to sometimes 30!)
- I understand that sex is a team sport, and I can communicate my pleasure and desires for pleasure without fear, guilt, or shame
- I know and understand my body, and my sexual anatomy to the point that I have intimate knowledge of the over 11 different orgasms for women
- I also know my partners’ bodies, and feel confident and comfortable giving them the pleasure they desire.
Does all this make me “special” in some way? Absolutely not.
What this demonstrates is how EASY it is to go from being a “statistic” to being EXTRA-ordinary, when you have the right tools to take you there.
So how can YOU go from sexual DIS-satisfaction, to sexual ecstasy?
It’s actually pretty simple, and available for you whenever you want it!